Improvised Theater Based onYour Letters, Postcards and Email!
Do you have any letters, emails, or postcards that we can use as fodder for our shows? All submissions remain anonymous unless you tell us otherwise. Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
· Love letters
· Rejection letters
· Memorable postcards
· Disturbing emails
· Letters you found on the street
· Letters from crazy family members
· Disturbing love letters from crazy, rejected family members you found in the street
· Any other correspondence you can’t bring yourself to throw away
Worried that your stuff may be too lame or vague? Let us be the judge of that. If you’re wondering, “Oh man, should I send that thing in?”, the answer is, “Yes, you should totally send that thing in.”
· Bring a letter, postcard, or printed email to one of our shows. Present it at the PCPA box office to receive a half-priced ticket (only one discounted ticket per person per show).
· If we use your letter, we won’t mention your name unless you tell us otherwise.
· You can also send in your submission before the show. The first 50 will receive a free ticket! Electronic submissions can be scanned and emailed as attachments to email@example.com
Show runs February 21 - March 14, 2009