Saturday, November 24, 2007

Show Descriptions Wanted

In keeping with the newish practice of creating a thread for every show on, whether or not it has a followspot review, I would also like to add a 50 word description of each show. This way each thread will at least have a description of what the show is about.

See AS IS post below as example. This was pulled from press release.

When a show gets a review, that will replace the description.

If you would like your show to have a description, please send it to followspot at hotmail dot com. 50 words max please!

Thank you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya,

I have no idea who is in charge of followspot right now or where to post this comment or even if it is going to be read..but, I wanted to state something concerning the new format. I have never posted on here..however, I do enjoy reading the threads from time to time. In the past, I would log on and immediately find the show I was interested in reading about. Now, it seems as if I have to scroll through several postings relating to other productionsoutside of our little city just to get to a local posting. Now..granted...theatre in NY is quite important, relevant etc etc..Ashland is one of the best theatres in the country...but, do the reviews have to be posted here? And Medford...? I don't know. I think I am just getting tired of taking the extra time wade through the outside stuff just to get to the local biz. Anyone else?

JW said...

I agree with Garland.
I find my self skipping this stuff for the local faire.
It is PDX backstage.
As it gets more and more cluttered, I find myself not checking it out as often.
Thanks for listening.

JDubya said...

I think that a previous idea of having a link to view the reviews of theatre outside of the pdx area is a good one.